Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tagged!

Now that I know how to do a tag, I will finally be able to respond to a tag from PonyGirl!



What mood are you in right now? Relaxed.



Why are you feeling this way? I'm finishing up the last of my morning coffee.



How many posts have you done? 2 partial stories ( I don't have time to do the whole thing at once ) and 5 quizes (short, fun, easy).



Do you like Elranias horse,jewel? Yes, she's beautiful.



What was the last thing you ate? Bacon cooked by Yiyah.



Is this your first tag? Yes, (teehee).



Do you have a blog signature? Not yet, I'm waiting for Yiyah & Ponygirl to show me how.



Do you have a blog button? No.



When is your last day of school? It was about 23 or 24 years ago but I do school updates and fun learning things all the time. I'm currently taking Cake Decorating, Level 2 Classes.



What do you plan to do on the last day? Probably decorate a beautiful cake, and eat it all by myself.



Are you going anywhere for summer? No.



What is the weather? HOT!HOT!HOT! Did I mention HOT!? 107 degrees HOT!



How many followers do you have? 5. But the girls just told me they can't access my comment area for some reason.



How many comments did you get on your last post? 1.



Were do you wish you were right now? Moss Beach, Half Moon Bay.



What color is your hair and how long is it? Short, Dark Brown.



How many blogs do you follow? 7.



Who are the top commenter's on your blog? Daffodil.



How many blogs do you have? 1.



What are your favorite colors? Red, Yellow, Green.



Are you watching a movie right now? No, I'm watching FOX NEWs.



Who is your favorite movie character? Columbo.



When was the last time you laughed? Last night.



How long do you spend on the computer each day? 0 to 2 hours.



Do you like to create tags or get them? Not sure, I haven't tried to create one. I'm having fun doing this one.



Are you reading a book right now? Yes, Sister's Grimm Book 2.



What is your favorite flower? Today I like Snapdragons.



Do you have any pets? NO.



Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, I played an old man (one of six) in a graveyard scene singing "Those Darn Cats" in a Huckleberry Finn Tom Sawyer play in 6th grade.



What are you doing on your next post? Writing more on "STICKS & STONES", the girls want to know about the "Canopy" part really badly & I won't tell them because it is a crucial twist in the story they have to read for themselves.



What is your favorite song on your play list? Not sure, I have a weird variety. Rod Stewart, Los Lobos, Military Soloist, etc.



Who are you tagging now? Make It Do & Abi in the Middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment